Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Turnaround Time

Bungzie is the worst!!I ordered from Bungzie over two months ago and still have not received my items.

I emailed them a few weeks ago and with no response to my email they setup a tracking slip on 12-1-2015. Today is 12-10-2015 and it shows the delivery is still in the warehouse and not dropped of to USPS. I asked for my shipment to be sent ASAP with priority but that email has not been responded to.

I will never use this website again.If there is no response to my email from the 24-7 customer service tomorrow I am contacting the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the aboce" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $42. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bungzie and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bungzie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Bungzie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bungzie?

Comments

Ignore the BBB. If the company is a BBB member, which is doubtful, the BBB has *no* authority to do anything at all except note that the company has unresolved complaints. Contact your credit card company and request a refund for non-delivery of merchandise.